Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A special Easter...

A little Easter cake, decorated by chef Caillou...
Enjoying the lovely weather Easter morning...

Getting ready for Church.
We had a very enjoyable Easter weekend. It was so much fun having two little ones to celebrate with this year. Caillou was absolutely enchanted by finding eggs all over the yard and Jasper was truly in love with the Easter bunny.

Here are the homemade bunnies that I stayed up until 2 am to finish. Next year I won't wait until last minute to do my sewing projects!

Yummy little cakes....














4 comments:

  1. The pictures are so sweet. I love the bunnies you sewed for the boys. It looks as though it was a very special day.

    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The bunnies are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little sign in one of the pictures! Very fitting for the blog :)!

    ReplyDelete

lovely little notes