Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home sweet home...


Hooray we are moving!  It all has happened so fast it is almost like a dream.  We found this little old house on monday, and starting moving in yesterday.  Our new house was built in 1906 and has been fully restored.  It is quite beautiful, with old wood floors that echo as Caillou gallops down the hall.  I have a huge yard!  Plenty of room for pumpkins, strawberries, tomatoes, flowers, chickens, swingsets, clotheslines, and more!  I am very happy about our new little home. 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You can tell it is small but so cute! And worth it for the yard!! I am so excited for you and
    I can't wait to see it! That is if I ever get over this sickness! Oh and love the potty picture if that can be called one! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is quite charming and so much you!! I am sure your little men will love the yard

    ReplyDelete

lovely little notes